UFC Fight Night 153: Alexander Gustafsson vs Anthony Smith, TV info, Time and date here - AFFFORCE TV STREAM

Latest posts

Saturday, May 25, 2019

UFC Fight Night 153: Alexander Gustafsson vs Anthony Smith, TV info, Time and date here

Anthony Smith can take no matter to fight the UFC offers, as long as he’s healthy. However, he jokes the promotion might need to bother reaching him when UFC on ESPN+ eleven.

“I’ll modification my variety with great care they can’t decide,” Smith told MMA Junkie prior to of his meeting next week with Alexander Gustafsson.









Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019  3:30 PM (EDT)

TV info: Espn+11

Venue / Place: at the Ericsson Globe in Stockholm, Sweden.

A few weeks when the foremost devastating loss of his career against lightweight heavyweight champion Jon Jones, Smith force himself back along for a fight against Gustafsson World Health Organization, like him, had been soundly crushed by Jones in his previous outing.

“Initially, it wasn’t what I need to try and do,” Smith aforesaid. “But that’s a part of life, is doing what you would like to try and do, not what you would like to try and do. I knew if I turned the oppose, I'd have regretted it later.

“It was with great care recent when the Jon fight, the very last thing I needed to suppose was fighting. however, I knew once

the initial shock and disappointment and depression wore off a touch, I’d wish to urge back on the horse. as luck would have it, I used to be right.”

Getting back to the athletic facility allowed Smith to urge his mind off his performance against Jones. It additionally brought him back in contact with the injury he’d done to his body in previous camps.

“Most individuals wouldn’t have taken this Alex fight, and that’s simply World Health Organization I'm,” Smith aforesaid. “I’m getting to make out as a result of I aforesaid I'd make out. And when this, I’ll take the break that I want to repair the items I want to urge fastened.”


Everything is ok currently, Smith professes, and he’s “as injury-free currently as I’ve ever been.” however he doesn’t see himself fighting once more before Dec or Jan. time without work isn't any longer a wish; it’s a demand.

“Obviously, I’m getting to have to be compelled to have a spoken language with the UFC and say, ‘Listen, I want an opening,'” Smith aforesaid. “Just don’t decide and leave Maine be.”

It’s not a foul issue to be in demand, of course. If Smith is obtaining those phone calls, it means that the promotion likes what he’s doing. Better yet, they are available with checks hooked up, albeit his busy schedule has been smart for his bank balance.

“I didn’t want I had to require it,” Smith aforesaid. “I’ve been pretty active. I’ve been pretty productive up till the Jon fight, particularly (at) 205. I’ve hit plenty of bonuses. I simply got a pleasant check. I don’t have to be compelled to fight.”

Still, Smith doesn’t wish to place himself at a drawback within the polygon. And he doesn’t see several matchups on the horizon which may force Associate in Nursing early come, tho' it looks like the UFC would possibly wish to make the most a grudge with Luke Rockhold.

Given their recent history, Smith would possibly build Associate in Nursing exception and develop the phone thereon one.

No comments:

Post a Comment